“Due to ActivBoard it is much easier for teachers to teach more effectively. The teaching experience with ActivBoard is easy, neat and clean, effective, meeting students’ demands and it also provides the maximum resources needed to teach; in addition it also develops the creative approach of the students and teachers. Interactive whiteboards is the step taken in the right direction. Activboard is break through in the present system of teaching, we find it easy, comprehensive and teachers can better teach to the class by turning to different areas of student interests. It is a treasure of knowledge that gets opened. The students and teachers both take keen interest. This is a step taken in the right direction and at the right moment because the world is reduced to a global village and our students have to compete at the international level, with such new technology and interactive learning they find it easy to settle down and compete at the world level and we are appreciative of SE Group to introduce us to such technology. With Activboard the whole education system of Pakistan will not only flourish bit will go up by leaps and bounds. This is a big step and it is going to contribute comprehensibly towards bringing Pakistan with other nations”
Master Raja Arjasab Khan Zafar,
Head Master Senior School,
Lawrence College, GoraGalli, Murree.